Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I ordered a Matrix 355 barebow from Wyvern on this past Monday evening and Received it yesterday. Great service and did I say FAST, couldn't be any better, Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That's just the way Dave is and we win because of him.... Enjoy your new toy

·
Scrub Master
4,845 Posts
Great guy, always helpful. I swear sometimes I think he might be twins!!!!:bolt:

·
Registered
18,524 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
dave has never let me down for fast repairs and basic service for fast shipping. thank you

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Fast shipping and, he's 110% on it when you need him most. Respect is earned and, Dave has earned mine. More than likely I'll add another xbow later this year from the Wyvern express rest assured outfit.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Yep he's one of the best...there are a few bows on the market I'd like to try but Wyvern doesn't carry them so if i can't buy from him I ain't buying.

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Thank you all :) Im just doing my job though...:embara:
Wyvern

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Thank you all :) Im just doing my job though...:embara:
Wyvern
Above and beyond in my opinion,,, while the service is awesome, I rarely have to wait more than 2 days to get stuff, and that means a lot !!!

·
Jesus Follower
16,230 Posts
I tell ya what....the local shops around here really make wyvern look good. :)

It means a lot when u can trust someone. Wyvern has earned my trust. And I just don't hand it out all willy nilly

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had the pleasure of ordering my second x-bow from Dave today. He went above and beyond in getting me fixed-up. I will continue to give Wyvern all the business I can. He is a man you can trust and knows his products.

Thanks again,
Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts