·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA! Just kiddin guys! :D

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
Well while we're pumping up the blood pressure again.......

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
Er Big Bird do you have another way you prefer to inject cows:D

·
Registered
349 Posts
I promissed myself I wouldn't look at this post..........but curiosity got the better of me. YOU GOT ME!!!!!:D :D :D

Mike

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought it'd be good to lighten things up a little.... I mean BOW SEASON is almost here! :p :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dang!

Those are the funniest looking deer I've ever seen, but just about as big as Michigan deer...

·
Registered
293 Posts
O Yes baby let us shoot a cow............I love it with any kind of bow..........:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
ok heres a good story about shooting a non game animal..........the new superintendent at our school is pretty cool and he was telling me about htis time whne they had a raffle and a guy that he knew won a 30-06 so he wanted to go deer hunting and it was near opener and he had never been hunting before so another friend he knew allowed him to take his friend hunting up there they dove up one day and the guy said "we got stands all set up just go pick one and youll be set to go,but do me a favor. i ve got this mule ive had for a long time and hes near death but i cant bring myself to shoot him so would you so that for me before you go hunting??hes over by the cow pasture" ok ill do that for you he says so he was going to play a trick on mister 1st hunt he went up to him with a mean look on his face and said guess what that guy told me we could hunt up here and now we drive up here to hunt and he says we cant boy im mad to get back at him im gonna shoot that mule over there 1st hunt says i dont think we should be doing this lets just go no he says im gonna get revenge so he goes over there and shoots the mule dead his friend thought he was telling the truth and his face had the funniest look on it he turned around and as he started laughing to himself he heard two gunshots 1st hunt says i helped you i got two of his cows now lets get out of here:D

·
Registered
477 Posts
BigBirdVA, is that a picture of Uncle Ted's latest deer hunting trip down in Texas:D

Ok...before anybody flames me..I'm just kidding;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
A few years back in WI, a lady was bowhunting a couple miles from a game farm. She SHOT A MOOSE AT 10 YARDS AND THOUGHT IT WAS THE BIGGEST DEER SHE EVER SAW. What a moron! She had been hunting for 15 years. ***!!!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Here's one for you

Where we hunt there are numerous "City Folk" that have never hunted before, and here it comes the ole cow story, I never believed it but a farmer here actually spray paints his cows.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Re: Here's one for you

Tim Z said:
Where we hunt there are numerous "City Folk" that have never hunted before, and here it comes the ole cow story, I never believed it but a farmer here actually spray paints his cows.
YEP..

..and that big O in the middle makes for a great bullseye...;)

Plus the REAL reason we cant catch Osama...

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts