Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
X-Factor Archery is proud to be a part of the latest and most innovative technology in the shooting sports industry. As a leader in the mobile shooting sports we will be traveling the Midwest hosting indoor and outdoor events.

X-Factor Archery features the Motion Target System. This fast-paced, pop-up target experience is as close as you can get to the real thing. We are 3-D delivered!

• Sanctioned HSO Tournaments
  • Fundraising and Charity Events
  • Community Events
  • Retail Attraction
  • Kids Events
  • Outdoor Shows
  • Private Parties

For more information on booking an event you can call us at 517-879-1001 or visit www.xfactorarchery.com

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Schedule of Events

We are booking new events daily so please check back regularly, as the new dates become a definite we will post them up.

May 16-17: JC Archery / Stockbridge MI.
May 23-24: Whitetail Acres / Leslie MI.
May 31: Lenawee Conservation League / Adrian MI.

June 6-7: Washtenaw Sportsman's Club / Ypsilanti MI.
June 12-13-14: NWTF Central U.P. Long Beards Fund Raiser Shoot / Cooks MI.
June 20: Private Event / Wilmington OH.

July 10-11-12: X-Factor Open / Whitetail Acres in Leslie MI.

August 15-16: SYC Fundraiser Shoot / Webb IA.

September 11-12-13: Woods -N- Water News Outdoor Weekend Tournament / Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City MI.

For more information on any of the dates listed above or if you would like information on booking an event give us a call at 517-879-1001

Aaron

·
Registered
511 Posts
arizona?

sure would be nice if you pop-up target guys would entertain the idea of coming out west and puttin on some tourneys! I think they would be a big hit!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure would be nice if you pop-up target guys would entertain the idea of coming out west and puttin on some tourneys! I think they would be a big hit!
We are actually looking to go out there during our winter months. If you know a club, store, organization or what ever that would be interested in having us for an indoor or outdoor event send them our way. :thumbs_up

Aaron

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I gotta say that shooting the X factor archery pop ups was 1000Xs more fun than I had ever imagined!
I was really apprehinsive when I got the call to come and shoot this new style of 3-D. I'm a spot shooter, I train hard to pull a smooth shot, I shoot a hinge and I don't get along well with triggers and in my mind I'm wondering if shooting this is gonna have any negative effects on my hard earned shot process......well let me tell ya you can pull hard and quick and have great results!
On my first shot I remember thinking what am I doning here I'm a spottie through and through but by my 3rd shot I was thinking I was wrong 'cause I was hooked.
This is the most fun I have had with my bow since I pulled through on that big buck last fall! The hinge worked great and I am even more confident about hunting with it this fall again.
I could type all day about the excitment this brought back to archery for me after 25 yrs of shooting but I'll save you and just say that you HAVE to shoot it to believe it! A truly great time!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I gotta say that shooting the X factor archery pop ups was 1000Xs more fun than I had ever imagined!
I was really apprehinsive when I got the call to come and shoot this new style of 3-D. I'm a spot shooter, I train hard to pull a smooth shot, I shoot a hinge and I don't get along well with triggers and in my mind I'm wondering if shooting this is gonna have any negative effects on my hard earned shot process......well let me tell ya you can pull hard and quick and have great results!
On my first shot I remember thinking what am I doning here I'm a spottie through and through but by my 3rd shot I was thinking I was wrong 'cause I was hooked.
This is the most fun I have had with my bow since I pulled through on that big buck last fall! The hinge worked great and I am even more confident about hunting with it this fall again.
I could type all day about the excitment this brought back to archery for me after 25 yrs of shooting but I'll save you and just say that you HAVE to shoot it to believe it! A truly great time!!!
You DA Man Nate! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
You guys still got room at the L.C.C.L. shoot on the 31st ?

I hear there is gonna be a big turn out !

·
Registered
695 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun...

Would be alot of fun to try I think...I think the only drawback is that if I started that type of shoot I would have to give up all the other ones...I would start punching so bad that I would look like a boxer...LOL...looks a little more advanced than the Buckmaster version.....Do you have a cool trophy too ?:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would be alot of fun to try I think...I think the only drawback is that if I started that type of shoot I would have to give up all the other ones...I would start punching so bad that I would look like a boxer...LOL...looks a little more advanced than the Buckmaster version.....Do you have a cool trophy too ?:)
We have the best trophy of all CASH! :wink:

·
Registered
695 Posts
:banana: Now thats what I like to hear !!! Who could balk at a trophy like that >>>>???? Would you guys be interested in doing a shoot here in our neck of the woods ...I can guarantee a good turnout !!!!

Lets chat !!! PM me and I will get you my personal info.....Got some guys talkin about it right now.....think we should do this !!:):archer::moose2:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts