Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
boys and girls.......................

i want to take the time and tell you have top notch these guys are!

i live close by to wilmington,ohio as some of you might not know dhl pulled theyre business out of there cutting thousands of jobs!

these x factor guys and a church there got together and put on a shoot there to boost some spirits you might say and my goodness did they!

am glad to see there are still people in the archery/target business that care enough to help out where they can!

your staff and set up are out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i want to take the time and tell you have top notch these guys are!

i live close by to wilmington,ohio as some of you might not know dhl pulled theyre business out of there cutting thousands of jobs!

these x factor guys and a church there got together and put on a shoot there to boost some spirits you might say and my goodness did they!

am glad to see there are still people in the archery/target business that care enough to help out where they can!

your staff and set up are out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words, it sounds like the Calvary Baptist Church is going to make this an annual event. :thumbs_up Hope to see you there next year!

·
Registered
454 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
454 Posts
Bring this back to the top!!! :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Updated X-Factor Archery Event Schedule

July 10-12 Grand Rapids, MI. / West Walker Sportsman's Club
July 17-19 Montpelier, OH. / HSO Event @ Bakers Archery
July 24-26 Wales, MI. / Full Quiver & More Archery Shop Grand Opening

August 1-2 Dundee, MI. / Cabela's
August 7-9 Montpelier, OH. / Bakers X-Factor Shoot Out (this is X-Factor Archery's official Grand Opening event!)
August 15-16 Webb, IA. / Special Youth Challenge Ministries of Iowa annual fundraiser
August 22-23 Owatonna, MN. / Event Location TBA
August 29-30 Wheeling, WV. / Event Location TBA

September 11-13 Imlay City, MI. / Woods -N- Water News Outdoor Weekend Tournament / Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds.
September 19-20 Hamburg, PA. / Event Location TBA
September 26-27 Richfield, WI. / Event Location TBA

October 3-4 Kansas City, KS. / Event Location TBA

For more information on these events and future events please visit www.xfactorarchery.com

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Would you guys come to MA? If you would the club that I shoot at might be interested

·
Registered
454 Posts
up you go, back on top.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Arizona would be great!!

We are actually looking to go out there during our winter months. If you know a club, store, organization or what ever that would be interested in having us for an indoor or outdoor event send them our way. :thumbs_up

Aaron
I only have a pipe dream of having a big money shoot using pop-ups. In the community I live in we have a athletic dome. Similar to the NAU skydome. i think that throwing a huge pop-up money event would be AWESOME at this facility. The only problem is that during the winter months school is in session.

·
Registered
7 Posts
August 15-16: SYC Fundraiser Shoot / Webb IA.
There will also be 40 target 3D and sporting clays at this event.

·
Registered
454 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
454 Posts
ttt

21 - 40 of 47 Posts