Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
X-Factor Archery will be holding a pop-up 3d tournament at "The Barn" 28354 W Drive North - Spring Port, MI 49284. This will be an individual tournament with 2 classes, an open class (16 an up) and a youth class (15 and under). The top 16 in the open class will shot off in single elimination on Sunday and the top 4 in the youth class. The dates and time for the tournament are,

March 26th 4:00pm to 8:00pm
March 27th 9:00am to 8:00pm
March 28th 9:00am to 1:30pm - 2:00pm to ? shoot off

For any one looking to try the X-Factor pop-up experience but not looking to get into the tournament, open shooting is available on Friday and Saturday during the times listed and on Sunday until 1:00pm. The flyer that is attached doesn't include the fees for the youth class. The youth class fees are $20.00 and that gets you a practice round and a qualifying round. There will be no shots longer than 35 yards and you will need at least 5 arrows preferably 6 or 7 with field tips only. If you have any questions please feel free to call X-Factor Archery at 517-524-7230.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
This is going to be a great time!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
So who's going to this? Anyone?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Rumor has that not many people have ever seen you shoot! Does this mean your going public.:chicken01:

LOL:wink: ya I have not gotten out to any of the shoots with the Barn team. My wife's Pregnant with our 2nd and she's been real sick so i don't get to far from home.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I may come up for this. Our league ends this week, so it is good timing, and something different to do. What is the expected turnout?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
It should be pretty good. I know most Ray's league guys are going to participate and the X-Factor Archery shop is sending a few as well. Its gonna be a blast!

·
Registered
526 Posts
just remember the grey barn cat is not in play he has made it 10 weeks and still has no fear of the arrow. if you haven't shot popups before it is a blast. 15-20 of the barn crew are going to shoot the first outdoor asa (hint :wink: only 20 miles away)and make it back to shoot. we are going to have a pop up tourny in june to raise funds to get the nasp archery program in springport schools so this would be some great early practice and if you can whip the pop ups and still feel like more i got a couple of young bulls that need to be dehorned soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts