Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy bought a Dream Season X Force from the local shop. They sold him a G5 Expert II and some other goodies. Anyway...he wants me to set it up for him so that it is PERFECT. The shop has his arrow right on with the windage line and the bottom of the arrow at the elevation line...seems high to me, but I never played with one. Also he is a LEFTY, so it is hard for me to shoot it.

Also his timing marks don't line up with the cable...not sure how important that is......

Give me some PSE Dream Season tips PLEASE!!!!

·
Breathn
12,516 Posts
ttt

set it where the arrow is almost centered in the berger hole on the riser..the top of the arrow will probably cut the windage line above the hole in half like this..and as far as center shot..set it where the left side of the arrow is pretty much centered on the line on the bottom of the shelf..this is a very good starting point before paper tuning..this is for a right handed bow..

on a lefty set the right side of the arrow on the center of the line..or maybe just a hair over..

·
Registered
925 Posts
Also if the end of the string is on the + or - post the timing marks will not line up. The timing marks are indexed to the o post, which is the even inch mark for draw length. This is how PSE explained it to me for my 08 DS.

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, one is on the other is off the mark....The bow is new and unshot.

·
Breathn
12,516 Posts
ttt

time it at full draw...

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
absolutely

time it at full draw...
Ignore the marks.....synch em at full draw.
As far as the arrow position in relation to the Berger button hole....high is better , but you have to be reasonable....your friends position is about where I start with drop aways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts