Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to X s 4 ever for yet another State record in the Michigan State Marked 3-D round. Although, I think she was more excited about giving Dave Cousins a run and matching his score at 278 out of 280 .... :D .. :D

Good shooting Sandie, you're a steam roller and there ain't nothing stopping ya!!!! .... :)

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Sandy, way to go! Keep it up!

ADam G

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
What record??

IS she like part of RCA or what?:D One more to go "Girl" the cameras WILL be rolloin!:p Ken

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
i love it when a lady archer does good congrats sandie on chasin ol dave aroudn the course. keep up the good work
rob k

·
Registered
410 Posts
I had the pleasure of shooting with Sandie when she set the record. She's one hell of a shooter,no doubt! But what really impressed me is, that she is REALLY scared of heights. I have no idea how she could hold so steady when she was up in the "tree stands". It just shows how determined she is.
Good going Sandie,5 down and 1 more to go!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Mike a.k.a. Capo thank you so much you are so thoughtful we worked so many shoots together at Washtenaw Sportsmen Club that I consider you a dear friend long ago but this just tops it off !
All I kept saying is “oh my gosh” when I read this thread, it is so cool with friends like you!!!! Thank You!!!:)

I want to Thank Dave Cousins so much with two of his seminars, first one on tuning and form. Dave reassured me that I was doing things in the correct manner that I was already doing, but with just changing my bow hand gave me that edge that I needed to break the mold, to break the records that I have in my goals thus far in the summer of 2003!! Thank you Dave!!!!:cool: ah yes chicken's cool:D

Thank you Hollywood, I’ve read many of your posts you keep us archers well informed on a lot of FITA items. One day we will meet at a NAA round, that will be nice. peace:cool:

Adam and Melissa looking forward to see you both next year at the NAA Field Round.

Ken (I BOW 2) thank you, see you and Sally in Coldwater, Mi. at the 900 round!! At least this time it was Bambi’s record I broke!

Kward right back at ya!! Your year has been good to ya too!!

The X-Factor like your handle and thanks to u!

robk I wasn’t chasin’ Dave around that would be for his sweetheart Brenda to do! I can tell ya it was sweet to be shooting with Dave and "The Captain" and Larry a.k.a. “old spottie dude”

“The Captain” the pleasure was mine too, you are one SWEET person!! It was so great to have you and Dave here in Michigan for the F&H seminar. I’m so glad that you traveled with Dave on this trip, it was so great to meet you!
You are one awesome dude!!
I look forward until next time when we will have Dave back here again for a tuning and form seminar that you, Jim come back here to stay with us!!! and Yes, One more for the records for ’03 the 900 round now if I can just put work (my job) on hold!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats Sandie!:D I will shake your hand in person at the State Target . GOOD SHOOTING !!!!! :D :D ........Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts