Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Description: I bought one if these this past fall because of all the hype about how light it is. I wanted a light treestand that I could pack a long way. Well, i will say this stand was very light. However, it did none of what they say it should. It does not stay tight to the tree no matter how u adjust it. It slides around the tree a lot and u have to be careful of getting too close to the edge of the stand. Also the climbing sit bar is flimsy and moves all around. It also has very little room and space so this would be a stand I would consider for anybody over 170lbs. They say it is rated for 300lbs but a 300lb person would never be able to get in it. Also the foot straps are not adjustable. Likewise, if u send it back the customer service is not helpful at all. They do not keep their word. They told me that it would be a 15% restocking fee well when they sent my money back they did not keep their word and said it was a 20% restocking fee! And they did not cover S&S. So my recommendation stay away from this stand and company they are not what they say and they do not do what they say.

Keywords: Treestands,climbers portable

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Horrible make, not safe, not sturdy, not adjustable

ProsLight
ConsSmall, flimsy, poor construction, not sturdy, not easily adjustable
Would you recommend?no

1 - 2 of 2 Posts