1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt

These stablizers weigh 7 1/4oz with one weight on them

thanks Dale

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Tough crowd, brother. Guess they would rather pay double for one made in the far east rather than one made in the USA...:eek:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any length you want

I can make these to about any length you would want,from 5" to 36" plus just ask prices vary

Thanks Dale

·
Registered
682 Posts
X-Terminator. what happened to Hillbilly Stability? Glad to see you up and running. I'll be talking to you about a setup sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

X-Terminator. what happened to Hillbilly Stability? Glad to see you up and running. I'll be talking to you about a setup sometime in the near future.
I just changed my mind about the name,Iam proud to be a hillbilly!! give me a call when youre ready THE MAYOR really likes his, any news on the range???

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ttt

Happy mothers day to all the moms,DO something special for her today

·
Registered
682 Posts
No news yet. Wish we wuld hear something, good or bad. If they don't want to attach us to the ATV club then put us somewhere else. We are going to start looking elsewhere, Dad is going to try to get ahold of the people that used to own the old Beckley range and see if they might have somewhere. If you guys can think of anywhere let us know. We need to do something.
Tommy

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
same place

I think its the same co. that ownes the old range location to!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts