Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xpedition Xcentric shares top honors with Prime Ion for best of the best bows 2015
I would like to take personal credit for Xpedition winning the Field and Stream 2015 bow shoot out...if you look back on the Field and Stream 2014 best bows...at the bottom you'll see my comment and Hurteau's reply...the fire was lit and I didn't pay anyone...now kind of like Strange brew's mouse found in a bottle...shouldn't I get a free Xpedition Bow or something?
http://www.fieldandstream.com/articl...test-compounds

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No but seriously though I believe they got it right...spend a little time behind the Xcentric then go shoot any other bow and they're just not as good. It just has all the attributes of a great shooting/hunting bow.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,532 Posts
Link say page not found and doesn't show test results. Tried it twice. ???

And the 2015 bows highlighted at ATA and the top picks didn't even include Xpedition in the discussion.

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
Could not agree more. I have tried a few and own a few. Over all the best bow for 015. Love my Xcentric in Black AP.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Im glad to see in made the top! No reason they shouldnt be on top execpt they dont advertise in every other page of the magazine. These bows definatly speak for themselves.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Im glad to see in made the top! No reason they shouldnt be on top execpt they dont advertise in every other page of the magazine. These bows definatly speak for themselves.
Well deserved !! I think even without all the top companies advertising , peoples voices will soar them up and they will be a a company others will be chasing soon enough. I know many have made the switch from big named companies and are being vocal about their findings. good things to come !

·
BowhunterT100
6,537 Posts
It's by far the best bow I shot this year.

·
NAASP
6,942 Posts
Is that the same bunch of expert testers that thought a derailed Bowtech was better than sliced bread?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that the same bunch of expert testers that thought a derailed Bowtech was better than sliced bread?
Doesn't mean they are wrong...
You could always go out and buy 10 flagship bows have them tuned up, shoot 'em, give some objective data, hire a pro photographer who doesn't know what a derailed bow looks like, print it out, publish it for the masses and we can call you the expert.
I think it's just a fun opportunity for those 3 guys to shoot all the latest and greatest bows for an extended period they're just expected to come up with something productive in the end. I shot quite a few of the 2014s and 2015s and for the most part I would agree with their results.

·
Archery
10,493 Posts
OMG. I better rush out and buy one.

·
Archery
10,493 Posts
why are you on an Xpedition specific forum if you don't like them? get a freaking life. :killpain:
You have zero sense of humor

As i have shot them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts