Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you use for bullsyeyes?
Mine came with a whole 2 sheets of paper with some bullseye's on them.
I imagine they might last an afternoon.
What do you guys use? Can you paint some orange spots on the foam?
I don't see why dot, but might be a better way to go. I have some sticky orange bullseyes that I will try for now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I print targets from a cd, Click-n-Shoot, that I use for my rifle targets. Just staple them to the target and they work fine.

·
Bowhunter
5,202 Posts
gatorbait26 said:
i use the orange bullseye stickers that you can buy for rifle targets and stick'em on there :darkbeer:
same. bought mine at walmart.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I paint white squares on it by cutting the middle out of a sheet of paper. When they shoot out, I paint new ones. When an area gets too ragged, I paint them somewhere else.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah those orange

stickers should work fine. i have them but they would never stick to my Black Hole (no pun intended)...although...
If the stickers don't work I'll get a can of orange spray paint.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
When mine gets chewed up I'll use spray paint. It will cover all the irregularities and give me a nice circle to look at.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I use flo-orange yard marking paint. It is water based, so it is easy to get off arrows, and the verticle spray nozzle makes painting spots a snap. It is the perfect stuff for what you want to do.

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
I Use soda bottle caps, it is fun busting them! I love detroying stuff with BHs if ya havent noticed:tongue:

When you're target starts to get shot out alot, get a can or 2 of hi- expanding foam and fill in the gaps and you're good to go! You can spray paint it black to match the rest of the target.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Cotton balls.... the cheapest thing there is.... They show up REAL good on the black surface of the yellowjacket.

I just stuff 3-4 of them in existing broadhead holes.

Works like a charm...

-ZA

·
Registered
327 Posts
Jerry/NJ said:
When you're target starts to get shot out alot, get a can or 2 of hi- expanding foam and fill in the gaps and you're good to go! You can spray paint it black to match the rest of the target.
Jerry, can you be more specifc about what kind of foam you use? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Cotton balls.... the cheapest thing there is.... They show up REAL good on the black surface of the yellowjacket.

I just stuff 3-4 of them in existing broadhead holes.

Works like a charm...

Hey I like it...cotton balls! I'll go raid my wifes stash. Perfect Idea. Thanx.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
i used ducktap. i took a peace rip it a stick it to the target

·
Registered
19,452 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I use the same but the orange colored ones.

cbrenn71 said:
i use the fluorescent green tar-paper nails. they are great, cheap too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts