Archery Talk Forum banner

What's the most important factor for you when buying?

• I want it all! Service, price & availability

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Availability

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Price

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Service

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's important to you when buying a product service, price, availability or all of the above.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I guess I'm a little perplexed by your question... the way
I see it if it's not available, service and price doesn't matter..
How can something that's not available be serviced??

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I'm refering to how easy it is to get parts for or to replace the item. I see a lot of people don't consider availability that important until after the sale. IE. How easy are strings to get, or limbs or modules or simple little screws etc.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
russ your question is exactly what almost every manufacture tries to consider before releasing "new" products.....

should they release them without parts available, should they release product without regard to pricing, and is product going to be able to be serviced.....

you see, some companys dont train there "franchisee's" at all, and therefore they know if they release a "new" product, more than likely they will suffer in the long run without the product being able to stay on the market problem free....

good question russ, but its probably over the heads and beyond the common thought train of some.....some people just want to complain about everything i guess.

i try to consider all when i buy, but if i overlook anything, it would be the price if i really want it....ill pay more to get it now, and if i think its going to be a reliable product.....i hate waiting for anything....

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
Stop trying to take Tinks job

None of the above. For me that stuff doesn't matter. It is all about the bow.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OBT

Yup, you hit the nail on the head :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts