Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear, earlier today, posted a few pictures with one of the douche bags from black rifle coffee. Looks like he’s holding a new bow, probably in the same mind set of the Divergent EKO.
Alaskan riser, a grip instead of bare riser, cable guide in place of rod, and a new(?) camp pattern.
Camouflage Cargo pants Military camouflage Military uniform Marines

Engineering Vehicle Machine Metal Auto part

·
Registered
Mathews V3 / CBE / Black Gold / Victory / Lacrosse / Sitka Gear / Muddy
784 Posts
Bear, earlier today, posted a few pictures with one of the douche bags from black rifle coffee. Looks like he’s holding a new bow, probably in the same mind set of the Divergent EKO.
Alaskan riser, a grip instead of bare riser, cable guide in place of rod, and a new(?) camp pattern. View attachment 7671383
View attachment 7671384
Why so much hate?

·
Registered
Mathews V3 / CBE / Black Gold / Victory / Lacrosse / Sitka Gear / Muddy
784 Posts
I agree it was pretty douchey how they spoke out against Rittenhouse for defending himself and his community.I will never support them.
Care to share a link or what I can Google search? I have no idea what you’re talking about. Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't find BRCC the worst. I enjoy their gun ship blend and they do hire and employ vets, not like another well known NW based coffee company who over roasts beans forcing people to put 6.00 worth of fruffie crap in their cup. As for the bow, I'll stick with my V3x.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts