Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new guy so my tribute won't be very lengthy.

I'd like to thank limbwalker for stepping in and offering helpful and friendly advice to a newbie.

olsenck, what a swell guy! He sure knows how to make a stranger feel welcome.

Valkyrie, what can I say? Recurves rock! I'm glad you're around and I hope to learn a lot from you. Also, thanks for giving my wife a memorable introduction to recurve archery! :thumbs_up

onebowtie and PSE X-Factor... thanks for the soap opera-like entertainment. I couldn't help but keep hitting the refresh button to see the next installment. :D

>--gt--> thanks for recommending that I seek out the expertise of Valkyrie! Also, thanks for designing some great limbs!

Thanks to the moderators for making this place a source for information and entertainment.

I'd also like to thank (most) everyone for having a great sense of humor and a willingness to help out people with little or no knowledge of archery. It certainly makes learning fun and less intimidating. :thumbs_up

Last, but not least I'd like to thank Al Gore. Without him none of this would be possible. :rolleyes: I'd be stuck at work actully being productive! ;)

~ Matt

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
VanillaGorilla said:
olsenck, what a swell guy! He sure knows how to make a stranger feel welcome.

Last, but not least I'd like to thank Al Gore. Without him none of this would be possible. :rolleyes: I'd be stuck at work actully being productive! ;)

~ Matt
Thanks! ;)

And I see you have an excellent sense of humor of your own! :p

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
your kidding....two of ya with a sense of humor......lord help us all....the good gone bad....could be an epidemic...... :thumbs_up :p ;)

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
onebowtie said:
your kidding....two of ya with a sense of humor......lord help us all....the good gone bad....could be an epidemic...... :thumbs_up :p ;)
Indeed, OBT...things are changing. :p

I spoke with my ASA regional rep this weekend, and I am currently hatching a plan to pursuade the ASA to add an Olympic recurve class. If this works, we may take over... :cool: :p

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
olsenck said:
Indeed, OBT...things are changing. :p

I spoke with my ASA regional rep this weekend, and I am currently hatching a plan to pursuade the ASA to add an Olympic recurve class. If this works, we may take over... :cool: :p
thats it....this is about all i can take for the time being.....im signing off and heading out to square off with a out of control lawn.....looks like it will go down easier than some olympic recurvers attempting a mutany on the mutants.....

dress whites just arent the same anymore......

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
onebowtie said:
thats it....this is about all i can take for the time being.....im signing off and heading out to square off with a out of control lawn.....looks like it will go down easier than some olympic recurvers attempting a mutany on the mutants.....

We don't wear dress whites anymore....we haven't graduated denim yet, though :cry:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's just a matter of time! :D

onebowtie said:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
olsenck said:
We don't wear dress whites anymore....we haven't graduated denim yet, though :cry:
olsey.....you've heard it before....do it just one time...and your forever known as......... ;)

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
even you good gone bad need some acknowledgment too

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
that is funny...i aint believing the gorilla said it either....he has almost in one thread shed that sterotype....almost :wink:

·
NC ASA Director
36,124 Posts
onebowtie said:
that is funny...i aint believing the gorilla said it either....he has almost in one thread shed that sterotype....almost :wink:
Eventually OBT, they all mutate.

It may take a while to break their will, but it's inevidible. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.