Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would not have believed it unlees I saw it.... Dales new 27" omen set at 59lbs shoots a 302 grain arrow at a blistering 343 FPS!!!!!! unfreaking real! :mg:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me neither I was thinking low to mid 330's but when it did 343 my jaw dropped!

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
:mg::eek::mg:

·
The Godfather
7,297 Posts
I have one with the same specs so I can't wait to see what it will do. That is one speed I won't look for it to do but if so I'll be pleased

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wes also had a 29" 60 lb omen shoot 369 fps with an ibo arrow.. so these bows are blazing fast that is for sure, and they are very accurate too...

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
wes also had a 29" 60 lb omen shoot 369 fps with an ibo arrow.. so these bows are blazing fast that is for sure, and they are very accurate too...
I think you guys need to get a new chronograph:embara:

I imagine that the numbers are either off b/c of the chrono, or the #'s are embellished a bit...

Im not trying to call BS, but those #'s are just EXTREMELY optomistic to me. I would drop a load in my pants if I saw those #'s...

Insane #'s tho:darkbeer:

Derek

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we had someone ? our chrono and when he took the 29 60 omen to another shop it only shot 1 foot slower at 368fps... So know he owns that omen!!!!! I really don't care if you guys believe our numbers or not, I know what i saw and know the background of the shop and the guys that work there... I or we do not have nothing to hide... Just saying that wes has found speed out of the UF cams.....

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
True IBO is 70lbs 30" draw that translates to 5 grains per pound

So at 60lbs it would be 300grains or 80lbs would be 400 grains.

·
Registered
6,113 Posts
Would love to test shoot the Omen and make up my own mind if really fast goes well with really accurate........or at the least if I would be good enough to combine those two features.

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Man, that's CRAZY Fast!!! :eek:

My only concern would be the 5.5" BH on it.....could be deadly....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts