A bunch of BUMS:eek:

I go away for a couple weeks and this place all but dies......:embara:

I am very upset with all of you....well most of you anyway:rolleyes:

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts

I tried to keep this place alive, but I think I scared everyone off with my new bling bling :wink:

Look, I know you're not directly involved with the students, but is taking vacation 3 weeks after school starts a good idea for anyone that works with the school system? :confused:

· Registered
34,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to keep this place alive, but I think I scared everyone off with my new bling bling :wink:

Look, I know you're not directly involved with the students, but is taking vacation 3 weeks after school starts a good idea for anyone that works with the school system? :confused:
Yes it is.....:D

I had nothing going on....and it was only 2 weeks for me:wink:

Besides....I will tell you like I told my boss.....I handed her my phone and told her "You call my best friend, his fiancé, his mom and my mom and tell them I am not going to be in his wedding":wink:

· Registered
2,359 Posts
..... :glasses9:... beach BUMing in Panana City.....:D

welcome back.......

cpl of weeks for a wedding..... did you go on the honeymoon as well?? ! ....

hehehehehe

:darkbeer:

PHP:

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Hey, I'm doing my part...field season is kind of over, indoor not kicking up yet in most parts of the country, and a lot of field shooters hunt also...think that might have something to do with it :doh:

· Registered
345 Posts
Field "Season". . .What's that?

What? You guys don't shoot year 'round like we do here? :nyah:

Oh yea. . .you guys have :smow:

Lee- You lived here in Arizona. . .do you ever miss the 300+ days of clear sunny nice weather a year?

We have no hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, humidity, or blizzards. About the only thing we have that is mildly irritating is the heat. . .and for three months of the year we can wear shorts and turn on the A/C to deal with that.

· Registered
8,034 Posts
I just tried keeping the 4 Hornet bows at the top of the page!!! Then you closed the thread!?!?!? Then I had nothing to do!!! :wink::wink:

· Registered
54 Posts
We have no hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, humidity, or blizzards. About the only thing we have that is mildly irritating is the heat. . .and for three months of the year we can wear shorts and turn on the A/C to deal with that.
We have the heat, the humidity, earthquakes, and typhoons every once in a while, but we still shoot ;)
In fact, I just shot a Field competition on the outskirts of a typhoon this weekend. Needless to say everyone was pretty drenched by the end of it...

· Registered
2,380 Posts
Oh Brown Hornet you were gone. Sorry did not notice with all that peace and tranquility we were enjoying. LOL.

Well now your back get busy. You are short 500 posts to catch up on.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Field "Season". . .What's that?

What? You guys don't shoot year 'round like we do here? :nyah:

Oh yea. . .you guys have :smow:

Lee- You lived here in Arizona. . .do you ever miss the 300+ days of clear sunny nice weather a year?

I'm a northeastern guy (Buffalo) living in Carolina...they don't know what :smow: is around here...

I shoot field pretty much year round myself, but our field schedule is over and we haven't exactly geared up for indoor yet...

· Registered
34,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
..... :glasses9:... beach BUMing in Panana City.....:D

welcome back.......

cpl of weeks for a wedding..... did you go on the honeymoon as well?? ! ....

hehehehehe

:darkbeer:

PHP:

Well I also moved...that was the first part of my disapperance:wink: But I will post some pics of the great time we had...sooner or later.:)

I just tried keeping the 4 Hornet bows at the top of the page!!! Then you closed the thread!?!?!? Then I had nothing to do!!! :wink::wink:
Thanks buddy....I just figured it was best to close the thread until I was back....I didn't want to come back to 50 PMs.:wink:

Oh Brown Hornet you were gone. Sorry did not notice with all that peace and tranquility we were enjoying. LOL.

Well now your back get busy. You are short 500 posts to catch up on.
Heck people worry when someONE and I aren't kicking up dust.....some threads were started wondering what happened to me.:embara:

But heck I leave and move up the total post list with DB getting sent to archery purgatory :doh:

· Registered
3,221 Posts

Yep, pretty much died without your leadership. :cry: Good to see you back.

But, it is the end of the Field season for most of us. Pretty soon we'll be talking about your FAVORITE subject......INDOORS!!! :eek: :wink:

· Registered
568 Posts

· Administrator
65,643 Posts

Sorry man, I've been elkin for the last week and a half.. the paper just didn't matter... :ROFLMAO:

Good to see ya back amongst us... :thumb: :cheers:

When does indoor season start? :noidea: :ROFLMAO:

· Administrator
65,643 Posts
November I guess..

is the avatar the result of elkin???

Story goes here........................

Film at 11....................... :)
Ahh.. I wish man... I had one come down the hill to 55yds, but the dagblamed bull just wouldn't step the next three yards out to my shooting lane... :frusty: :frusty: :lol: But.. that's hunting.. :wink:

My field archery skills helped me be ready and confident when I ranged him, knowing that I could easily make the shot if'n he'd give it to me.. :thumb:

The one in my avy is my first, this spring, in Tx.. but I wanna public land, DIY bull... :becky: :cheers: Looks like it'll be season #3 for me to pull that one off.. :noidea: :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.