Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: Its amazing to see how many people are fighting and bickering on here. Is it because its too close to season for most? I'm even seeing mods on here, not acting like mods. Banning folks for personal reasons it seems. I was told that this forum was an archers best place to be on the web. Not really. You all do nothing but fight, bicker, bash, and ban. A very disturbing thing to see.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
It must be day 25.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Fire said:
:confused: Its amazing to see how many people are fighting and bickering on here. Is it because its too close to season for most? I'm even seeing mods on here, not acting like mods. Banning folks for personal reasons it seems. I was told that this forum was an archers best place to be on the web. Not really. You all do nothing but fight, bicker, bash, and ban. A very disturbing thing to see.
This REALLY helps. Stick around for more than 5 months .....or don't. Pretty poor thread.:thumbs_do

·
Registered
435 Posts
Fire,
are YOU involved in the bickering and such?

gosh, these guys seem to me to be the most helpful group of folks I have ever experienced on any forum I've ever been a part of...unless you purposefully bash a Mathews or Bowtech or Hoyt or Ross or AR or whatever...you gotta take that with a grain of salt. When you spend the kind of money we do on a bow and stuff, maybe you feel inwardly guilty or stupid about it and somehow have to justify your purchase and do something that helps you justify it in your own mind and conscience.

That said, it would help if we all stayed civil with our comments and realized that opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one!

Personally, this site has helped me in many ways beyond explanation and I just try to pass it on, best I can.

That said, If you don't shoot a Hoyt with an Anchor site with carbon arrows and fixed-blade broadheads, you suck! :cool: hahahahaha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
Geez

Text deleted....Fasst

·
Registered
890 Posts
Fire said:
Thanks for your input. Sorry that we can't conform to your standards on what a web-site should be. Feel free to enlighten us.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Douche bag???? Havn't heard that in awhile. I have personally learned more here about archery and bowhunting, than any other place. Invaluable to me.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I dont know man you can always try those other sites.
This place has its ups&downs but overall is the best Ive found. Also the entertainment value this time of year cant be beat with a stick:boink:
like they say "if you dont like it leave it":wink:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thank for visiting feel free to stop again.Maybe in the future you will have something useful to contribute .(I think its day 27 actually) Keep acting up on here and you might need that bag you were talking about.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
WATERFOWLER said:
Thank for visiting feel free to stop again.Maybe in the future you will have something useful to contribute .(I think its day 27 actually) Keep acting up on here and you might need that bag you were talking about.
:rofl:

·
7,984 Posts
As I said in a PM to fire.....show me some examples of mods editing posts or taking action for personal reasons.....there is usually more to the picture than meets the eyes.

Glad most of you folks agree with me...AT is a hard place to beat :thumbs_up

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
how can you not love this forum. lots of good advice and tips. i joined to purchase a bow from the classifieds a month ago and have ben hooked ever since.plenty of controversy but hey thats life......deal with it.

·
Banned
42 Posts
Lol

Pull the wool from your eyes gents, i'm pretty sure was being facesious. Starting a "fire" just to rattle the cages of the onlooker.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Solocam8 said:
Pull the wool from your eyes gents, i'm pretty sure was being facesious. Starting a "fire" just to rattle the cages of the onlooker.
Also called the mods out. They don't need the BS.:thumbs_do

1 - 16 of 16 Posts