Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
When's bow season start?
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by the # of pissing and moaning threads.

My God, people! Why must everyone post how much they hate their pro shop or that this bow company stiffed me by making me wait one extra week for delivery? Is life THAT bad?

Hopefully their first day back in a tree or blind will make them a little happier....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Still Waiting

I won a Whisker Biscuit on eBay on August 5 and it STILL ain't here. I've gotten two replies to my inquiries: "Shoulda been there, let me know in a few more days" both times. Well, folks, I'm running out of time and the pro shop (or heaven forbid Sports Authority) is looking better. When you ain't got one nearby or your schedule doesn't allow you to get to it during business hours, you sure miss a pro shop.
Aloha!

·
Registered
18,887 Posts
by the # of pissing and moaning threads.
It's true, I remember last year here was just like this. We're all jonesing to get in the woods, so we all start feeding on each other until we can get out and kill stuff. :)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I thought it was just me :wink: man how can you start tuning ect a week before the season and call your'e self a bow hunter:mad:
boo hoo my broadheads wont hit with my field points. wahh the pro shop has too many other last minute tuneups to fit me in.
Maby some folks need to get a grip and start oh say 3 to 6 months ago!!:rolleyes:
ok Im done venting:darkbeer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts