Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 very brave or dumb (take your pick) souls went up on the mountain to shoot field this morning in southwest Va.. 38 degrees no wind a just light rain when we started, really not to bad......but on about target 5 a very diffcult 65 yarder in good weather the rain (very cold) really started coming down. Made it through 3 more targets before heading to a warm building and hot coffee. I actually had a good time since it is the first time since last June that I have been able to shoot (rotator cuff surgery). Did not do great but man it was good to be back out there. See you next time.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
4 very brave or dumb (take your pick) souls went up on the mountain to shoot field this morning in southwest Va.. 38 degrees no wind a just light rain when we started, really not to bad......but on about target 5 a very diffcult 65 yarder in good weather the rain (very cold) really started coming down. Made it through 3 more targets before heading to a warm building and hot coffee. I actually had a good time since it is the first time since last June that I have been able to shoot (rotator cuff surgery). Did not do great but man it was good to be back out there. See you next time.
I was wondering if you got rained out. I had to travel up home to Buffalo last minute, so I had to miss it. I'll get up there to shoot with you die hard field guys this summer (can't make the next one, my son has a Soccer tournament in Hickory)...sorry to hear about the bad weather...maybe a make up date this weekend??? No official shoot on the schedule to conflict with...I'll call you...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I can't believe ya'll wimped out and better yet, I really can't believe Joan wimped out. You must have twisted her arm pretty bad to get her to stop. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are shooting again. Tell Joan we said hey!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Gary....Joan said that she didn't care what we did she was going to the house!!!!! She is tougher than me....

Pat.....We have a two day Mountain Empire 3D Shoot this week end...call anyway I need to talk to you.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hey Gary....Joan said that she didn't care what we did she was going to the house!!!!! She is tougher than me....

Pat.....We have a two day Mountain Empire 3D Shoot this week end...call anyway I need to talk to you.
That just proves who has the brains in that outfit!! I bet it was some kinda cold up there on that mountain!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts