Archery Talk Forum banner

You know you're a hunting addict when...

1813 Views 63 Replies 48 Participants Last post by  Mr.Bro
...you watch Harry Potter for the bazillionth time and daydream about all the hunting opportunities of Harry Potter's invisibility cloak.

Yep, guilty.

:darkbeer::beer:
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you fake sick from school to go huntin, two days in a row.....(hey i knew he was there and the second day i got him so it all worked)
After I called in one day to say I needed to drag a deer out of the woods, a fellow officer said he'd never heard someone "call in 'hunting' before"! It was his first year in the office with me, so he learned it's not that uncommon.

· Registered
973 Posts
You know your addicted when you hear your uncle harry blowing snot from his nose and you picture its a monster wheezing at the doe pee your spraying from a bottle. HAHAHAHAHAH your a funny guy

· Bent Not Broken
3,451 Posts
Your wife asks what she should fix for supper and you answer that you'll be back with it as you grab your gear. (Yep, there were G-hogs on the grill 1/2 hour later too)

· Registered
11,867 Posts
You know your addicted when you check every corn and bean field for deerall year long, you end up in the sporting good section of every store you visit, you spend over 800hrs in a tree in a 3 month period, or when your kids forget what dad looks like due to being gone so much.

BTW........ Are you addicted if its the only reason you'll sit outside for 6hrs when the temps are -10?

· Registered
674 Posts
When your are on Archery Talk before 5 am in the hunting section reading about others hunting stories and looking at their pictures.

· Livin' in a van....
8,508 Posts
when your dog is walking across the living room, you BAAAA to stop her, then try to hit her right behind the shoulder with a tennis ball.

When you're walking through the shop at work and you draw your imaginary bow, aim at the can of WD-40, hit the release and make the FFFFFTTTTT sound.

GUILTY AS CHARGED

· Arrow-minded Conservative
3,308 Posts
When I.... um... I mean... when you've paced off the distance between every object at your office building between your desk and car so you can practice judging yardage.

When you are vaguely aware that there are a few other web sites besides ArcheryTalk!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.