Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I've been into archery for a couple years now and have a Mathews Z7 Mag that I absolutely love (its the only one I have) ..Just as title says, I'd like to know what your TOP 3 Mathews bow choices are?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hah! Thanks for that. I'll be honest, I'm an AT noob and trying to get my 20 posts so I can access the classifieds.
. . . I thought that was a pretty original question to ask

:set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2:

·
Ad Meliora
19,030 Posts
Hah! Thanks for that. I'll be honest, I'm an AT noob and trying to get my 20 posts so I can access the classifieds.

:set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2::set1_rolf2:
Figured that out earlier, thus my answering post. Be glad I’m not a moderator.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

Figured that out earlier, thus my answering post. Be glad I’m not a moderator.
report this to a moderator- how many new members do run off every week ? How have you ever contributed to the site ? We can all see every post you've ever made . Report that if like, believe it or not , not everyone is here is just for the classifieds, bows for are for sale every where! Now don't forget, report that, other archery forums would have booted you long ago. Maby one day you will be a moderator, but it probably be a lonely site.

·
Ad Meliora
19,030 Posts
report this to a moderator- how many new members do run off every week ? How have you ever contributed to the site ? We can all see every post you've ever made . Report that if like, believe it or not , not everyone is here is just for the classifieds, bows for are for sale every where! Now don't forget, report that, other archery forums would have booted you long ago. Maby one day you will be a moderator, but it probably be a lonely site.
I have no desire to be a moderator...no “maby” about it. If you can’t see that people want to use classifieds only, sorry about your lack of understanding. As for your anger toward me, not sure what your issue is? Either way, thanks for contributing to the thread.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Switchback, Halon, and maybe not a popular choice but I did love my Outback, it was the quietest bow I ever owned. That being said I can also say that as far as whoever is "top" in the bow market I believe it changes somewhat frequently and when I'm in the market for a new bow I will shoot ANY BOW I think I might like from Mathews, Hoyt, or Bowtech . My only loyalty is to the bow that feels the best to me.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts