Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Larry yesterday on the phone and he has me scheduled for next month:smile: I cannot wait!!!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Drtn...........

You are going to totally learn tons from Larry. He's been my coach for the last three years and I will tell you my shooting improved dramatically from the first session. Trust me.....my scores and national ranking showed it this year!

Tell him I said hey! :wink: :wink:

Denise

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Prepare for an educational experience. Be sure to go in with an open mind. Larry is awesome!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have had a session with Larry - Great guy and awesome instructor! You will have a blast.

:cocktail: LastCall :cocktail:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Larry is excellent! My shooting took a leap forward when I went to his classes at LAS.

The first thing that he corrected on the 10 guys in the class was our bow hands. All of us weren't doing it to Larry's satisfaction. That one thing alone added a lot of points to my scores.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the insight folks!!!! I cannot wait...I told him that I have been learning alot from a few folks here on AT (JAVI,N&B) and he was happy to hear that there were people promoting CORE ARCHERY....I have read his book about 6 times at least now and have watched the Robinhood videos with him on them and also have read most of his articles in magazines and such...when I called Larry Wise Archery yesterday I did not expect to speak directly with Larry but maybe with someone in his office...When he answered the phone and said it was actually THE Larry Wise I just about fell off my seat...Some of you already know him personally it sounds like but I have know of Larry for about 25 years from growing up with my dad reading his articles and books....He is as much of a hero to me as Fred Bear is....Do you think I am a little excited???:D

·
74,535 Posts
Larry diffiantly one of the best

Best money you could spend on archery

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
Well god knows I've seen your videos and you need to go. :teeth: put on shrit before ya leave though. :D and come back shootin x's. :D ;) :shade:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bees said:
Well god knows I've seen your videos and you need to go. :teeth: put on shrit before ya leave though. :D and come back shootin x's. :D ;) :shade:
oh god you saw that video?:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts