Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a diamond nuclear ice (pink) for my 5 year old daughter. I'd like to get her started on a release soon. Any suggestions? She likes the looks of the hurricane (small and pink of course). Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just picked up a nice used unit here in the classifieds - Cobra Jr. Kids are loving it. Fits very small wrists no problem - and cheap.

·
Registered
865 Posts
i bought the cobra youth/jr. release for my 4 year old son. he is also shooting the nuclear ice.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I like the Scott RCS or NCS because you can shorten them enough to allow for proper finger placement on the trigger. Sometimes reaching your finger out to far can cause punching and target panic.

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
My 5 year old daughter has a pink Nuclear Ice as well. I couldnt find a release that fit her well at all so she is just using fingers and doing really well. I may have to give some of the ones mentioned a try.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picked up a cobra jr. today...that's all the basspro near us had. It seems to work pretty well and it's a great fit. Thanks for the advice!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts