Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I was gifted two Martin Bows from the mid 90's; a Pro Series Fire Cat and Ted Nugent Pro Safari. Both have been kept and great condition and have taken many black tail and roosevelt elk. I would really like to continue the legacy of these bows, but the draw is too long for me. After some research on Martin's website I have determined, the Pro Safari has Ultrasonic cams, and the Firecat has Z cams. My draw is between 26" and 27" which puts me in the 2X size for both cams. I haven't been able to find the correct cam modules for sale so I thought I would reach out to the community. Specifically I believe I'm looking for:

Z Cam Modules, Size - 2X

Ultrasonic Cam Modules, Size - 2X

*And as always additional knowledge on Martin bows and bow hunting

Thanks!

IMG_3823.JPG IMG_3824.JPG IMG_3825.JPG

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good cams - first shooting was on a mid-90s martin with Z+ cams. But - the draw was too long for me to help you. i did find mods on Ebay though - and not pricey either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mod Pics

Yeah, I was able to find some modules for the Z mini and Z sonic cams on ebay. Not sure if they will work, trying to get ahold of Martin.

IMG_3829.JPG IMG_3828.JPG

·
Registered
753 Posts
If you can get ahold of Mike Bush on the Martin Tech Facebook page, he might be able to help you out as he is knowledgeable about older Martin products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts