Archery Talk Forum banner

Z28

765 Views 16 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Stanley
Look what showed up on my doorstep the other day...

Setup so far on it is= G5 MetaPeep, Spot Hogg Hogg-It sights, PSE Phantom drop away rest and right now a Vibracheck stabilizer and it'll have a Vortxx Quiver on it for hunting....Not sure which stabilizer I'm gonna end up using on it, the Vibracheck was laying there so I threw it on there to shoot it some. Bow is a 28" draw and 70lbs, so far I'm really impressed with it, thing tuned easy, draw is smooth and it's dead in your hand at the shot and pretty dang quiet to boot. I went out to shoot yesterday and line the sights up but that didnt work out so well, wind was blowing to hard..I managed to get the 20yd pin dialed in and it was slapping fletching but I gave up after that.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,991 Posts
Great lookin' bow Jason...if I were forced away from Hoyt I think this might be the direction I'd head, they look great and from the little experience I have they seem to shoot well too.

I thought you were a PSE staffer though?

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Nice looking bow Jason, enjoy shooting it! :)

· Fat Jesus
29,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I might throw a 8.5" B-Stinger on it sometime, I wanna keep this one a little light and compact so I wont run the 12", 14oz B-Stinger like I've used in the past.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.