Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has done the swap with a #3 cam? Currently have a 6-70# element with RKTs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry, wish I had. I'm swapping #3 to #2 on my Spyder Carbon 30.

I'll have brand new Z5 and 1/2 #3 cams and strings to get rid of here in about a week if your interested.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I might be interested in those cams and strings if you still have them. I have a Carbon spyder zt coming in a couple of days and I’m not sure if it has the #2 or #3 cams on it.

QUOTE=naedward812;1112679465]Sorry, wish I had. I'm swapping #3 to #2 on my Spyder Carbon 30.

I'll have brand new Z5 and 1/2 #3 cams and strings to get rid of here in about a week if your interested.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6 Posts
I might be interested in those cams and strings if you still have them. I have a Carbon spyder zt coming in a couple of days and I’m not sure if it has the #2 or #3 cams on it.

QUOTE=naedward812;1112679465]Sorry, wish I had. I'm swapping #3 to #2 on my Spyder Carbon 30.

[/QUOTE]Let me know. Bow got dropped off last week so sometime this week I'll have it back.

·
Registered
6 Posts

[/QUOTE]Still need them?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Put Z5 cams on my Vector Turbo. Haven’t checked speed but it shoots nice. Turned it into a long draw. Goes 29.5-31.5” now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts