Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone putting limbsavers on their new Z7? Do you think its necessary?

·
Registered
50,358 Posts
Yes, yes and yes.
I'm a very firm believer that there isn't one single bow on the market that would not benifit from them. Do they effect the performance of the bow NO, only quiet it even more.:wink:

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
Beside what Dale B1 said, the way I figure is it cannot hurt at all. I put them on all my bows.

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Yes and Yes!! ANY bow can further benefit from adding Limbsavers to it. Eventho my Z7 was very quiet when I first purchased it I still opted to add a pair of Limbsavers to it. There was an ever so slight bit of buzz that remained at each shot prior to adding them. But now that last little bit of buzz at the shot is totally gone and my Z7 is now whisper quiet!

And a quick word to the wise. Do not opt to buy the Bowjax limb dampeners over the Limbsavers. IMHO the Bowjax do not even come close to dampening sound at the shot! I have noticed this firsthand on 3 different bows that I own. And one last thing- when you buy Limbsavers. Opt to purchase the Ultra Quads! They dampen even a bit more than the regular guads do yet they are only like $4 more a pair!:wink:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If you do a little research you'll find that they also help deliver more stored energy from your limbs. Their on all my bows as well. I second the motion of: yes, yes and yes!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I put 2 sets of limbsaver ultras on all of my bows - a bit overboard - yes - but they work, inexpensive and add little weight.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,204 Posts
Can't hurt can only help. Great investment!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts