Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious hearing about breakage issues.....not real sure what that means I picked mine up wednesday just wondering what I should be looking out for?????????/

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
I have not heard that one yet. Have not had one come back that we sold.
What exactly have you heard?
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I've not heard of that one either/ if that ever did/you could'nt have had it happen with a better co. as far as service

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks all....an all i have been hearing people say is breakage issues....an i wasnt really sure what they were talking about....i have put about 50shots through mine an no issues yet.....shoots great...love it....an also about mathews service i have heard nothing but good things.....:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hmm, while I'm hardly a Mathews fan I don't really hear of much going wrong with any of the Z series, asides from maybe some roller bearing wear, which is certainly to be expected.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
There is a gentleman in the link above that is having trouble with his.I've shot mine several times a week with only a minor problem. Where the cables attach to the top limb,there are 2 bushings.Mine started to squeak while drawing.My dealer replaced them with teflon lined bushings,its good to go now.My dealer said a couple of other Z series have had the squeak also but he hasn't had anyone come back with any other problems on the magnums he has sold.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so what your saying is i should just replace mine now with the teflon before it starts....or if it aint broke dont fix it.....

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
so what your saying is i should just replace mine now with the teflon before it starts....or if it aint broke dont fix it.....
I wouldn't go out of your way to fix it, but next time your bow is in the press at the shop politely ask if they'll drop the teflon ones in for you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have had mine since June 1, no problems except cable had some serving seperation at the cam. I have stopped that with super glue. My bow came with the new qcc.

·
Registered
15,276 Posts
No problems with any I have sold?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the input.......keep it coming....what an awesome website:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts