Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Live to hunt,hunt to live
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extremely well cared for Mathews Z7 Extreme Tactical 28" and 28.5". I bought and used one season but need to sell unfortunately. 60-70lb Right-Handed, Newer String with red in it to match dampeners. Original black dampeners as well as blue dampeners will go with it. I am selling the whole package! Will not separate!
The bow will come with everything you see in the pictures....(2) cams orig. Cam is 28" and the current is 28.5"
Also has Brand New G5 Rock Sight, QAD HDX rest, Limbsaver stabilizer as well as an Axion Archery stabilizer, Mathews T5 tactical quiver, 5 Carbon Express Maxima 3-D select 350 wrapped arrows, 2 extra CE Maxima 350 arrows, new Spot Hogg the Wiseguy release, Wrist sling, Dead End string stop, string loop and peep sight. Great shooting bow!
Asking $950.00 For Everything TYD I cover shipping, Paypal preferred but cash or money order will do....I will accept the first reasonable offer. Must Sell. I will also send a SKB soft case if it sells fast enough.

***NO TRADES!!!!!***

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
In would be interested in buying the bow and quiver if you change your mind,I have almost the same sight,rest and plenty of arrows.PM me a price for bow and quiver if you change your mind,thanks!

·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a bow box and the SKB won't fit so bow the way it is with all of the extras minus the SKB case $875 obo

·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will have to check the bow case but I believe they are in there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.