Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

Are zebra strings poor quality?

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
My personal experience

New Mathews v3

Bought custom strings from well known brand and immediately swapped out the zebras.

No end of issues

Put the zebras back on and the bow has been perfect ever since. Zero peep rotation and Quiet!

About 3-400 shots so far. We’ll see how they hold up long term.

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,195 Posts
Lmao your still trying to get this figured out huh? They are zebras dude. That picture is old as hell. He’s not shooting a 3 finger attachment on the fulkrum anymore nor that pink grip. Get gone somewhere

Still waiting for an apology, guess I'm not gonna get it huh? "Old as hell" . LOL, "Not using a 3 finger attachment on the fulcrum anymore" LOL "nor the pink grip" LOL Your so outa touch it's Pathetic! LOL
You've been made a fool of on here, probably good you dont reply anymore and make yourself look worse for that last post you made,,,Guess you should have looked it up before posting something that stupid.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
There’s nothing proper about installing a peep immediately vs. After shooting in the string and cables.

Some like to adjust peep angle by twisting or untwisting. Most do. I don’t. I shoot in strings and cables, then insert peep. I let it settle, check alignment and then move strands to align perfectly. Doesn’t move after that. Even with Zebras. I can only speak for three sets, but each had been fine after shooting in.

Yes, because that is the proper way to do it. But the peep is installed during initial setup. They don't wait for a certain arrow count.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
You’re RIGHT, mr AT archery know it all god!!! It IS an old picture!! LOL
It’s from FOUR whole days ago!! (June 4th, as seen on his FB page)
LOL.
Served End Loops, and NO nock sets!!
Right off the shelf at Zebra. LOL

I’m finished with you! You’re like a nickel trying to keep up with the $100 bill. LOL
man I’ve made of fool of you 100 times I’m not sure what else ya want here. I’ve posted 100 photos in this thread and the other with boat loads of proof. The end loops you posted are not served by the way. Just white strings and white serving. Loops are still open.

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,195 Posts
man I’ve made of fool of you 100 times I’m not sure what else ya want here. I’ve posted 100 photos in this thread and the other with boat loads of proof. The end loops you posted are not served by the way. Just white strings and white serving. Loops are still open.

Loops are served not only on his bow, but ya may want to go back and watch the same shoot in London KY, were Levi isn't using a zebra either. LOL
Guess the great string makers at Zebra just forgot to put the nock sets on that string as well..LOL
Oh, BTW the person that sent me that, was standing on the podium that day......
Old Picture.....Hahahahaha, hahahahaha......

101 - 107 of 107 Posts