Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Catty Shack
12,343 Posts
Oh great, I don't need one but I ordered one anyway. Not sure it went thru or not - can't find my order now.

·
Catty Shack
12,343 Posts
Can't figure out their website. Still shows one in my cart, I go to check out and they're all gone and nothing in my cart. I log off and then back on and there's one showing ing my cart but can't move to check out. Don't think I got one.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah the MidwayUSA site said one left at 7am. Now it say available but Doesn’t list a available number or shipping time.... bummer!

·
Catty Shack
12,343 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Price changed from $183 to $222 - WTH? Still don't know if I got one.
My guess would be they had some refurbs at $183 and sold all and then put this one up.
Can't you check your credit card and see if the payment is pending assuming you used a CC?
Or call them and ask. But if still in your Cart I would say no. You should have got confirmation email.

·
Regohio
17,870 Posts
I tried to buy one from them twice over last 6 months. Both times I had same situation…then a few days later each time I get an apology email from Midway apologizing for their website.

I hope you guys have different luck! I finally found 2 but it took a while!

·
Catty Shack
12,343 Posts
My guess would be they had some refurbs at $183 and sold all and then put this one up.
Can't you check your credit card and see if the payment is pending assuming you used a CC?
Or call them and ask. But if still in your Cart I would say no. You should have got confirmation email.
I tried but they're not open Sundays. I'll see what they say tomorrow. Maybe I should ask to speak to Larry if I get the runaround. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts