Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Z point bracket from Fedex and went to install it on my Hoyt V-Tec but the mounting bracket that actually screws onto the riser doe'snt sit back far enough to allow the L bracket to be attached to the mounting plate. The arm that bolts to it hits the riser. Can you bolt it onto the riser so the L bracket comes off the front of the bow and not between the riser and the string? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt, Anybody?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not sure which bracket you are using. I put my Z-Point on a HHA variable mount (On a Matthews Q2). It sits in front of the riser and works just fine. I have an EoTech Holosight on the same mount on a Matthews Outback and it works fine there also except that I had to mount the holosight upside down for clearance.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fixed Zeiss Z-bracket is the one I am installing. The Hoyt V-TEC Riser curves back and prevents the L bracket from bolting onto the Plate that screws onto the riser. I know it sounds confusing but it's hard to explain. Was wondering if anyone else has mounted the same setup onto a Hoyt V-TEC? Even bolted on the extension and still did not move it far enough back into the sight window to allow the L bracket to be bolted on. Very perplexed:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts